How do we book you?
Firstly, that is great that you want to book with us and we could not be more exited to start working with you!
- check if we have your date available, if we do then we would then send you our wedding package PDF which has all the information about us, what we do, examples of our work and most importantly our package and price list.
- We would then arrange a free consultation with you to have an informal chat and show you more of our work.
- If we were not available on you wedding date then we would suggest that you change the date of your wedding (just kidding) We would send you a list of other local photographers who's work we like and who may have your date available.
For portrait sessions
- Check the diary for our availability and give you a selection of dates we can book you in.
- Send you our portraits PDF with all the information you will need as well as our product price list.
- Arrange a pre portrait session meeting or phone consultation to go over the ideas for the session.
Are you insured?
Yes, I have public liability insurance for up to £3 million.
Are you qualified?
This is not a question I get asked a lot, barely ever but I like to be up front and clear. The answer is no. My skill in photography was not learned at a school or college or university. I have been developing my skills since 2008 when we invested in a camera that had manual capability and I educated myself while following and paying for educational classes from full time professional photographers online as well as finally meeting my mentor earlier this year ( Sue Bryce)
Photography is one of my biggest passions in life and I love that I get to do it for a living.
I have not felt the need to get any formal qualification for my craft as I feel the best lessons are ones you learn along the way. I have learned a lot over the years and I am constantly learning and constantly educating myself, following the business advice from some of the most amazing photographers or our time who also never attended a photography course on college or university.